Why can’t I access a Unipass Mailock email with Unipass Identity?
There are 2 reasons why your Unipass Identity might not be working:
Is your certificate valid?
- You have presented a revoked Unipass certificate:
- A collected Unipass certificate might have been cancelled (or revoked) prior to its original expiry/valid to date, if it has been
lost/compromised from your device.
- You have presented an expired Unipass certificate:
- An expired certificate is where the collection/renewal period for your Unipass certificate has been exceeded (e.g. you are trying to
present a certificate that is now beyond the ‘valid to’ date).
You can test you certificate to see if it is working.
- How can I test my Unipass certificate?
- Who can I contact for further assistance/troubleshooting?
- The contact details for the Unipass Mailock Helpdesk are as follows:
Tel: 0871 22 12345
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (except some bank holidays in England or Scotland)
Note: Calls to the helpdesk cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Charges will vary depending on the network provider. Mobile
phone users will typically pay between 25p and 41p per minute depending on their network operator.